2022-2023 Excellence in Assessment Awards
The Excellence in Assessment award is presented to DASA units that demonstrate best practices in assessment as described in their annual assessment report. Units who earned the award received the Division’s highest scores on their assessment report when scored with the common rubric. In 2023, seven units were honored with the award.
- University Advising and Exploratory Studies
- Advising Technology
- Jeffrey Wright Military and Veteran Services
- Office of Undergraduate Courses, Curricula, and Academic Standards
- Office of Undergraduate Research
- University Housing: Facilities
- University Housing: Residence Life
DASA Assessment recognizes all staff in these units who made contributions to the assessment process. Congratulations to our winners!
DASA Assessment also shares assessment highlights which showcases units that are engaging in best practices in assessment. Learn more about how to integrate best practices into your work by checking out the Highlights.
- Updating Unit Outcomes – DASA Marketing and Communications
- Establishing Clear Criteria – ROTC: Air Force
- Creating an Assessment Committee – University Housing: Residence Life
- Taking Well-Aligned Actions – DASA Finance
If you would like to learn more about our Excellence in Assessment Award or the Assessment Highlights, please contact the DASA Assessment team (firstname.lastname@example.org).