What’s Available to Students in Campus Housing During Winter Break?
University Housing, along with many other campus services, will be altering hours and operations during the upcoming winter break. Here is some helpful information for students who have been granted special exception to remain on campus through the holidays:
- If you have a bicycle, University Police suggests storing it in your residence hall room or apartment due to low occupancy on campus.
- Service desks will be open and operate under limited hours at Wolf Ridge, Wolf Village, Avent Ferry Complex and ES King/Western Manor so that residents may continue to receive mail over the break. Please see the mail information on our website for more information.
- University Housing RAs and professional staff will be available to provide support for residents. For assistance, call the duty RA number for your building.
- NC State Dining will have limited dining operations. If you have any questions, contact NC State Dining through the Wolfpack One Card office at email@example.com or by calling 919-515-3090.
- Feed the Pack Food Pantry will be open. Refer to their website for hours of operation.
- Student Health Services will be open until Dec. 23 and will reopen the week of Jan. 4. Go to healthypack.dasa.ncsu.edu for hours and appointments.
- University Transportation will remain open Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Parking enforcement has been modified, and from Nov. 30 through Jan. 15, students may use their parking permit to park in any student area. Reserved spaces and pay-by-plate areas will remain actively enforced during this period. Additionally, the Wolfline will operate under a reduced schedule. Download the Transloc App for the most up to date bus schedules and information.
Refer to the University Housing website for further updates and information.