University Fellowships Office to Host Fellowships Day
On Friday, April 15, undergraduates and graduate students can learn about a wide variety of scholarships, fellowships and awards through this special event.
Have you ever been curious about different types of funding that you can apply for? Perhaps you’ve heard of major awards like the Fulbright Scholarship, but don’t know much about them. Or, maybe you just want to learn more. University Fellowships Day is the time to get all of your answers!
On Friday, April 15 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., the staff from NC State’s University Fellowships Office (UFO), along with guest speakers and panelists, will provide details about awards, talk about the application process and share helpful tips and advice for undergraduates, graduate students and alumni. This event will be held virtually via Zoom, and each session will be recorded in the event that you want to attend two sessions at the same time.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
- 10 – 10:45 a.m. | Fulbright ETA/teaching English abroad
- 10 – 10:45 a.m. | GRFP/graduate STEM awards
- 11 – 11:45 a.m. | Boren Scholarship/Fellowship
- 11 – 11:45 a.m. | Hour for international students
- Noon – 12:45 p.m. | Open hour
- Noon – 12:45 p.m. | Fulbright study/research and enrollment
- 1 – 1:45 p.m. | Critical Language Scholarship
- 1 – 1:45 p.m. | Political science/policy awards
- 2 – 2:45 p.m. | Funding opportunities for Humanities and Social Sciences
- 2 – 2:45 p.m. | STEM awards
- 3 – 3:50 p.m. | Student panel – application process
For more information about University Fellowships Day and to sign up for sessions, please visit https://go.ncsu.edu/university-fellowships-day.