PACKing Tips: Week of July 19-23
University Housing shares a checklist for what incoming students and their families should be doing this week to ensure a smooth fall move-in.
Leading up to the fall 2021 move-in days (August 12-15), University Housing is sharing weekly checklists to help students and their families prepare for a smooth move-in process.
Here are the things you should be crossing off your to-do list this week (July 19-23):
- Sign up for your check-in appointment via the Housing Portal on MyPack Portal. Refer to the email you received on July 7 for more information and step-by-step instructions.
- Contact your roommate. Make sure to discuss when you plan to move in and what you each plan to bring for the room. Here’s our list of suggested things to pack and what NOT to pack.
- Upload a photo of yourself for your Wolfpack One Card via MyPack Portal. Step by step instructions are available on the Wolfpack One Card website.
- Pick up your Wolfpack One Card. If you attend one of New Student Programs’ in-person visits as part of orientation, you can pick up your Wolfpack One Card (student ID card) at the One Card office in Talley Student Union. Otherwise, pick it up at Talley Student Union between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on your move-in day.
- Plan your trip. See NC State Transportation’s website for parking information and directions to your specific residence hall or building. Make sure to follow these instructions rather than GPS. Routes may change between now and move-in days.
If you need to make changes to any of your accommodations or have other specific questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.