Now Accepting Requests for 1x ETF Funding – 2014-2015
The 2014-2015 ETF cycle is now underway. DASA has approximately $15,000 in funds that are generated through the Education & Technology Fee (ETF) paid by students. The process is as follows:
- Units develop requests for ETF funds and forward to their respective Vice Provosts for review.
- Vice Provosts then forward all requests, along with their priorities, to Leslie Dare.
- The DASA Technology & Communications Council reviews, discusses and votes on the requests.
- Recommendations are made to Vice Chancellor & Dean Mullen, who provides final approval.
- Vice Provosts and units are notified of allocations prior to July 1, 2014.
- Units spend their allocations between July 1 and December 23, 2014.
Everything you need for the ETF Process is available online
. This includes a definition of what is ETF fundable, the 2014-2015 Request Form, the VP Priority Form, details on the process, and spending guidelines. Examples of successful ETF requests are included; these are requests that were submitted and funded in previous years.
Please carefully review the online ETF information as you begin to develop your requests. Please include adequate detail to explain the use and need of the resources being requested. Do NOT convert the Request Form to another format; it must be submitted as a MS Word document.
Your deadline for submitting all requests and priorities for your area is Friday, June 13, 2014. You can set an earlier internal deadline as needed for your area. Do NOT convert the Request Forms to another format; they must be submitted as a MS Word documents.
Help is available for all aspects of this process. If you would like to talk about request ideas, ask questions about the overall process, learn more about what is ETF-fundable, or discuss your request document prior to submission, please contact Leslie Dare.