Now Accepting Requests for 1x ETF Funding – 2014-2015
The 2014-2015 ETF cycle is now underway. DASA has approximately $15,000 in funds that are generated through the Education & Technology Fee (ETF) paid by students. The process is as follows:
- Units develop requests for ETF funds and forward to their respective Vice Provosts for review.
- Vice Provosts then forward all requests, along with their priorities, to Leslie Dare.
- The DASA Technology & Communications Council reviews, discusses and votes on the requests.
- Recommendations are made to Vice Chancellor & Dean Mullen, who provides final approval.
- Vice Provosts and units are notified of allocations prior to July 1, 2014.
- Units spend their allocations between July 1 and December 23, 2014.
Help is available for all aspects of this process. If you would like to talk about request ideas, ask questions about the overall process, learn more about what is ETF-fundable, or discuss your request document prior to submission, please contact Leslie Dare.