Meet DASA’s 2022 Pride of the Wolfpack Award Recipients
Twenty-five employees were recognized at the division’s fall kickoff event.
The Division of Academic and Student Affairs officially celebrated the start of a new academic year during its fall kickoff event on Wednesday, Sept. 14. It was the first time the event has been held in person since 2019.
At the event, 25 staff were recognized with Pride of the Wolfpack Awards for their special or unique contributions to the division. Through the generous sponsorship of the NC State Bookstore, recipients received a certificate and coffee mug exclusive to Pride of the Wolfpack Recipients. All Pride of the Wolfpack recipients were nominated by their peers.
The following employees were recognized:
- Abbey Berkebile, Academic Success Center
- Brittany Kachalia, Counseling Services
- Connor Brady, University Housing
- Consuelo Jones, Disability Resource Office
- Donna Greco, Campus Health
- Elizabeth Lancaster, Counseling Services
- Hilary Cork, DASA Finance
- Jayme Mellema, University Theatre
- Jeannifer Sandoval, Gregg Museum
- Jo Ellen Westmoreland, Crafts Center
- Jordan Luzader, DASA Assessment
- Jose Flores, Counseling Services
- Justin Hammond, DASA Marketing and Communications
- Kelly Laraway, Career Development Center
- Kevin Sutherland, Housing Facilities
- Lindsey Parisi, Counseling Services
- Mac Deters, Housing Facilities
- Mary Hauser, Gregg Museum
- Meghan Luzader, University Housing
- Michael White, University Theatre
- Olga Iefremova-Carson, Counseling Services
- Paul Cash, Crafts Center
- Samantha Rich, DASA Assessment
- Sarah Wright, TRIO Programs
- Stephanie Rubain, Counseling Services
For more information about Pride of the Wolfpack Awards, visit the website: https://hr.ncsu.edu/extraordinary-pack/pride-of-the-wolfpack/. You can also recognize a colleague in the division at any time with a STAR Award.