Accepting applications June 14 – July 1, 2016
The University Housing marketing team is seeking student interns for the upcoming academic year (and beyond). If you are a highly creative, self-motivated individual looking to develop your professional experience and expand your portfolio, this is a great opportunity.
- live on-campus in a University Housing property
- be a creative thinker and problem-solver
- be a positive advocate for the on-campus living experience
- value cultural diversity and inclusion
- be able to work between 9 and 15 hours per week (prefer 3-hour shifts)
- work autonomously to achieve project goals with strict deadlines
- be self-motivated, dependable and professional
Advanced skills in one or more of the following areas is a strong plus:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress (content development)
- Social media marketing
- Search Engine Optimization/Marketing
- Creative writing / story-boarding
- Video production software such as iMovie, Final Cut, etc.
- designing digital billboard ads for upcoming events and programs
- designing posters, flyers, postcards and brochures
- producing web-sliders and other images for the University Housing website
- producing video content for social media
- event planning and management
- other marketing duties as assigned
What’s in it for you?
- Learn from experienced marketing professionals
- Get hands-on professional experience to build your resume and portfolio
- Earn $9.00 per hour while having FUN
How to apply?
Please email a cover letter and portfolio or resume to John Starbuck at email@example.com