- This event has passed.
March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Are you interested in participating in an afternoon full of exciting and culturally diverse activities? The International Festival might be the perfect occasion for you to do so. The purpose of creating an International Festival at North Carolina State University is to encourage interactions between individuals of all backgrounds, while upholding the values of diversity, inclusivity, and cultural appreciation. There are a few different ways to participate at the event.
- Cultural Showcase— Performances from all cultures are welcomed! All students, faculty and staff members can participate in the Showcase. If you are interested in performing fill the application form here.
- Booth Applications— If you are interested in sponsoring a booth at the event fill the application form here. Booths will be available for students, faculty and staff members and must include an interactive activity and/or food that represents a country/region/culture.
- What’s Next Booth Applications— NC State’s Departments will also have the opportunity to sponsor booths at the event. The booths must be informative, fun and interactive. If you are interested in sponsoring a booth fill the application form here.
- Volunteer Application— If you are looking for a fun opportunity to do some volunteer work, this is the right place to do it! We need all the help we can get in order to run a successful Festival! If you are interested in volunteering at the event fill the application form here.
- Music Application— Song requests will be accepted prior to the event! If there are any particular songs from your culture you would like for us to play the day of the event let us know by filling the application form here.
For more questions about the event please feel free to contact Jenn Mathurin or Dorcas Mabiala at email@example.com or visit the website: https://studentinvolvement.dasa.ncsu.edu/development/international-festival/