NC State is hosting a Feed the Pack Food Pantry every Tuesday and Friday this spring at the Quad Commons (2221 Dunn Avenue). Hours are noon-6 p.m.
The pantry is co-hosted by NC State Dining and the Division of Academic and Student Affairs and will provide free food and supplies for students and employees who need them. Additional community resources are listed at go.ncsu.edu/foodfinder.
The pantry is in need of non-expired dry goods and shelf-stable food. Items include:
- Canned beans, soup, and meat
- Whole grain pasta and rice
- Nutritional shakes and drinks
- Cold/flu medication, Airborne, hand sanitizer, soap, toilet paper
- Snack foods
- Cereal, granola bars, crackers
- Hygiene products
- Condiments and spices
- Canned fruit
To make a donation, stop by during the pantry’s open hours or schedule a drop-off or a pick-up by emailing email@example.com.
NC State employees who want to volunteer at the pantry may sign up here.