Each year, students have the opportunity to express their gratitude for NC State instructors who have positively impacted their lives. Through the Thank a Teacher program, students send a note of thanks to their professors, sharing with them their appreciation for their support during the semester. For many teachers, this unsolicited expression of thanks is a highlight of their semester’s teaching experience. Instructors who are highlighted in the Thank a Teacher program also receive a letter of recognition from the provost.
During the 2016 spring semester, eight instructors from Division of Academic and Student Affairs programs received expressions of gratitude from their students:
- Dr. William Boone – Music Department
- David Conner – Health & Exercise Studies
- Joy Kagendo – Health & Exercise Studies
- Dr. Olga Kleiankina – Music Department
- Dr. Kari Lewis – Health & Exercise Studies
- Scott Schneider – Health & Exercise Studies
- Mindy Sopher – Exploratory Studies
- Ashley White – Health & Exercise Studies
Congratulations to all, and many thanks for your continued dedication to NC State students!