$1,000 travel reimbursements available for undergrad and grad students to attend research symposium
Travel Reimbursement Available for 15 Full-time Undergraduate and Graduate Students to Attend ASNT’s 24th Annual Research Symposium in Anaheim, California, 16-19 March 2015
Attention university professors and students: ASNT is offering travel reimbursements up to $1000 each for a maximum of 15 students to attend the 24th Annual Research Symposium 16-19 March 2015 in Anaheim, California. Please make your students aware of this unique opportunity for them to participate in this NDE/NDI/NDT research focused symposium.
The Symposium is a forum where students can:
- Network with nondestructive evaluation (NDE) researchers from around the globe.
- Make career connections with researchers, engineers, inspectors and equipment makers.
- Attend sessions on emerging NDE technologies, trends and increase their knowledge base.
- Develop professional skills.
- Learn how the academic and research communities come together with industry.
Applications are now being accepted online
. Download instructions and application for the Student Travel Reimbursement Grant requirements at: www.asnt.org/studenttravelreimbursement
. Applications with brief essays are due by 31 December 2014
. If you need further information contact Michelle Thomas, Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: if you are not already an ASNT Student Member, join today! For just $15 a year student members receive incomparable benefits such as: participation in ASNT’s e-Mentoring Program, access to information and resources, networking opportunities with peers and seasoned professionals in the NDT field, help in developing their leadership skills, and much more.